Date(s) - 05/10/2019 - 07/10/2019
VVTE Crows Nest Weekend, October 5,6, & 7th 2019
If you intend coming along, BOOK NOW!
MOST IMPORTANT – When booking, please mention VVTE as Graham has got cabins reserved for the club.
- Meet 9am at Lockyer Woodcrafters Shed at Forest Hill, 24 Railway St. with an 11am departure.
(VCCQ will be joining us here)
Travel to Murphys Creek Tavern for Lunch
- From Murphys Creek up the Range then out to Crows Nest Caravan Park
- Dinner at the Hidden Gem Cafe which is in the Caravan Park.
- Sunday the VCCQ are heading to Linville while we will head back to the Highfields Pioneer Village. Entry will be $30 per person, which will include morning tea, T model Bus ride, (which includes a preview of the village) and Lunch.
- We will head back to the Caravan Park for a meeting before dinner at the Hidden Gem Cafe again.
- Monday morning, we will pack up and head to the Chocolate Cottage at Highfields for morning tea then head for home, relaxing weekend completed! 🙂
You will need to book at the Caravan Park but cabins have been reserved for VVTE.
Ph No. 4698 1269. BOOK ASAP IF YOU INTEND COMING ALONG
Details: pdf file vvte crows nest weekend
Organiser – Graham Allum.